Have A Geez At All The Famous People About To Get Fired On The Next Season Of 'Celebrity Apprentice Australia'
Celebrity Apprentice Australia 2021 boasts a star-studded line-up of people ready to get fired.
The cast of Celebrity Apprentice Australia 2021 has been announced, and it actually features some pretty top dog talent. Which makes sense considering they can’t travel overseas at the minute.
Either way, Channel Nine has managed to wrangle in what has to be their best line-up yet. Here's what we know.
Who are this year’s Celebrity Apprentices?
As we said, the line-up is a goodie. Here it is in all its glory:
- Lisa and Jess Origliasso, ARIA Award-winning pop duo The Veronicas (ahem, these two also starred in another reality show – The Veronicas: Blood is for Life on MTV)
- Ross Noble, English comedian and actor
- Shaynna Blaze, judge on The Block, interior designer/writer
- David Genat, winner of Australian Survivor: All-Stars and international model
- Martha Kalifatidis, star of Married at First Sight and social media influencer
- Rob Shehadie, writer, comedian, and star of Here Come the Habibs
- Camilla Franks, iconic fashion designer and artist
- Anthony Callea, ARIA Award-winning artist
- Alex Hayes, professional surfer and Instagram star
- Michelle Bridges, celebrity personal trainer, author and TV personality
- Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli, one half of Nova FM's Fitzy & Wippa
- Olivia Vivian, olympic gymnast and most successful woman in Australian Ninja Warrior history
Who will host Celebrity Apprentice 2021?
Lord Alan Sugar, the 73-year-old British billionaire and the boss from the UK version of the show, will replace Aussie businessman Mark Bouris. (Huge news for fans of the UK show; Mr. Sugar is iconic despite being a Brexit supporter. Activewear fashion designer and entrepreneur Lorna Jane Clarkson and Boost Juice pioneer and investor Janine Allis will take on the roles of advisors. (We will miss his incredibly unimpressed British right-hand man, Claude.)
What do we know about the show so far?
Clarkson and Lorna appeared on Today on Monday morning to share some deets on what we can expect to see this season.
“It’s all about the people, and Lord Alan Sugar is just incredible,” Allis said. “One of the most successful businessmen in the UK, and I’ll tell you now, he says it like it is.”
As for how the show will be different this year, Clarkson said: “It is absolutely so different than before, there are so many twists and turns – even Janine and I were surprised. The celebrities of course are amazing, but you really see an intimate side to them, don’t you? You really see how hardworking they are, and how committed they are to work for their charities."
“You’re gonna love it!” Clarkson later added.
There’s drama already…
Yep, the drama’s already started. Cast member Martha Kalifatidis has been copping hate on Instagram from show fans who aren’t too pleased with her casting. In fact, it got so bad that her Married At First Sight boyfriend, Michael Brunelli, took to his own Instagram to defend her.
“I don’t normally get sucked into this stuff but the comments on this post are pure filth,” he said. “They are from the saddest, lowest form of humans in Australia. Bullying someone for going on TV to RAISE MONEY for a charity. I’m done with the Internet today.”
Celebrity Apprentice Australia will air on Channel 9 and 9Now in 2021.
Main Image Credit: Celebrity Apprentice Australia, Nine