The Lazy Girls Guide To Perfect Eyes
Do you or have you ever been known to:
1. Keep watching a TV show you don't like because you can't be bothered getting up to find the remote control.
2. Use the elevator instead of stairs even if it's only one floor up.
3. Hold on to your pee for an obscenely long time because going to the bathroom seems ~so~ far away.
4. Text someone who is in the room next to you.
If any of these apply to you and you enjoy looking pretty in the eye department then we've got your 101 on how to get perfect eyes in three simple steps. That means it will take you approximately 3 minutes to get smize-worthy eyes which sounds like a lazy girls dream. We've partnered up with our friends over at COVERGIRL to show you four of the hottest current makeup trends. We promise it won't take long and you can get back to doing literally anything else.
1. Dust a neutral shadow (think pale or light brown) over the lid area.
2. Run the Intensify Me! Liner from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Angle the liner in the direction of the end of your brow and flick the line upwards to create a cat-eye.
3. Bring your lashes to life and finish off with a few generous coats of The Super Sizer Mascara.
The Smokey Eye
1. Sweep a neutral base shadow over the lid and underneath the brow line.
2. Run a darker shadow through the natural crease of the eye, sweeping the shadow from the inner corner to the outer corner.
3. Lightlysmudge the darker shadow along the lower lash line to create the smokey effect.
The Bronzed Eye
1. Apply a golden, shimmery shadow to cover the entire lid area.
2. Line your eyes with Intensify Me! Liner, creating a thin line from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye.
3. Finish the look with super-sized lashes using a long-lasting, black mascara.
The Glitter Eye
1. The key to trying the glitter eye is simplicity, so start with a neutral all over shadow across the lid and crease of the eye.
2. Focus on one particular area of the eye for the glitter shadow; we like to put a smattering on the outer corners of the leye for an ethereal look.
3. Finish the look with a clump-free, volumised lash look using The Super Sizer Mascara.
17 Times Katy Perry's Lips Hit All The Right Notes
Getty1 of 8
Getty2 of 8
Getty3 of 8
Getty4 of 8
Getty5 of 8
Getty6 of 8
Getty7 of 8
Getty8 of 8