5 Things You Need To Know About New Year's Eve At Lost Paradise
If you managed to secure a coveted ticket to Lost Paradise, then you're in for a real treat this New Year's Eve.
Nestled in the stunning Glenworth Valley, just one hour north of Sydney, punters will be partying at the sold out event for four solid days December 28 – January 1.
But before you pack your cars and get on the road, there a five things you need to know to set yourselves up for a belter festival experience.
1. That Killer LineupLost Paradise boasts three stages where their lineup will play. The main stage Arcadia is where all the live and indie acts will play including Sticky Fingers, Flight Facilities and Gang Of Youths. Off to the side, 'Lost Disco' turns up the bass with techno and dance music, and all night long, 'Paradise Club' will blast DJ sets so you can party well into the evening. Plan your nights accordingly!
2. The Droolworthy Lost FeastThe Lost Feast is one of our favourite parts of the entire four-day festival. Catered by Hunter Gatherer’s Michelin-trained chef, Paul Mickleright, you will sit in communal dining with your fellow revellers under a conopy and feast upon several courses including cured king trout, Ottolenghi-style salads and rhubarb and stem ginger eton mess.
3. Lush AF GlampingLost Paradise is known for luxe glamping, and limited spaces are still available for their signature Rainbow Tipis as well as Glampr 4-person Bell Tents, which are furnished! Glamping options are ready-made (no need to worry about tent pegs) and include porter service. Need we say more!?
4. Shambhala FieldsYou asked and they delivered. One of our favourite things about Lost Paradise is that there's so much more on offer than just a mega artist lineup. Shambhala Fields will sit in a secluded area and feature extended hours for its yoga and wellbeing programs. Not to mention hammocks to chill out on after a big night and vedic meditation to get your body centred again.
5. Extend Your NYENow we've kept banging on about Lost Paradise being over four days. While the main festivities don't kick off until December 29, you can extend your NYE festivities by purchasing an extra day (Dec 28) and set up your camp ahead of time to ensure you've got the best position. It also means you can get straight into the festival activities on the 29th...Tickets available here.
See y'all there!!
21 Pics That Will Make You Wish You Spent Your New Year's Eve At Lost Paradise...