Moby has reassured fans he is “ok” after getting some “accidental electro shock therapy” at a gig in Amsterdam!
According to musicfeeds.com.au the electro-master was playing an acoustic set in the Dutch capital at a photographic art exhibition, when an apparent problem with the venue’s electrics caused the singer to get mildly shocked.
In a video posted on Spinner, the hit-maker is seen touching his neck and looking uneasy as he performs alongside a female singer on what appears to be speakers. He then steps down, gives an assistant his acoustic guitar and collapses on the floor.
His assistant can be heard shouting, “this isn’t a joke by the way” as he lies motionless, before regaining consciousness and being led away.
Moby tweeted afterwards: “Thanks for coming to the acoustic show. I apologize for being electrocuted” and then, “Damn. Being electrocuted in the neck kind of hurts. Ah well, feeling much better. Glad it wasn’t worse. God bless tesla.”
The bespectacled muso, who is currently promoting his new album ‘Destroyed', wrote on his website on June 1, “Yes, I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the Reflex Gallery in Amsterdam. But I’m feeling a-ok now. Maybe I even had some accidental electro shock therapy. Thanks for your concern.”
Glad you're OK Moby!