MTV Beats & Eats: Conditions of Sale and Entry
BY PURCHASING A TICKET AND ATTENDING THE EVENT YOU CONSENT TO THESE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These conditions of sale and entry operate at all times alongside Ticketbooth’s Terms and Conditions.
2. The MTV Beats & Eats 2017 event (the Event) on Saturday 19th November 2017 at Stuart Park, Wollongong (the Venue) is hosted by VIMN Australia Pty Limited, a subsidiary of Viacom International Inc., and their representatives (the Event Organiser).
3. You must have a valid ticket to attend the Event and you must be 18+ to attend the Event. Event Organiser and Venue management and security reserve the right to check ID upon entry and refuse entry to any patrons who are under the age of 18 and/or who do not hold a valid and current ID.
- Event Organiser will not offer any ticket refund for incorrect purchases, lost or stolen tickets, change of mind, change of Venue and/or any change to the artist line-up at the Event;
- Event Organiser will offer refunds solely in the event the Event is cancelled or postponed;
- For further refund and cancellation details, see Section 14 of the Ticketbooth’s Terms and Conditions
6. It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organiser if ticket re-issues are permitted. In the event the Event Organiser allows re-issues, any of the tickets included in this booking can be re-issued into different names at a later date subject to that person complying with these conditions of entry and any other terms and conditions associated with the ticket purchase. The new attendee's name and date of birth is required when re-issuing tickets. Once a ticket is re-issued, all tickets are separated. If you wish to change all the tickets into the same name you will receive multiple single tickets in the same name that can be used as a group ticket. To re-issue tickets, the original purchaser can login to their account prior to the event. Fees may apply.
7. You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the Venue at your own risk.
8. During the Event, patrons must follow official directions by Venue and Event Organiser staff and security, including without limitation in the event of an emergency situation or evacuation.
9. Event Organiser and Venue management and security reserves the right to refuse entry for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event nor will they be eligible for any refund.
10. All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the Venue. Event Organiser and Venue management and security reserves the right to refuse re-entry.
11. It is a condition of entry to the Event that a search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Venue. Prohibited or dangerous items or items that are capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited. Such items will be confiscated by the Event Organiser. The Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
12. No tables, tents or sun shelters. No umbrellas (even if it’s raining); bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
13. No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event. Patrons found to have brought alcohol into the Venue will be evicted from the Venue. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo ID.
14. No BYO soft drinks or any other non-alcoholic beverages other than sealed plastic bottled water.
15. No glass, metal cutlery or knives of any sort are permitted into the Venue.
16. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted in the Venue.
17. Point and shoot cameras and phones are permitted but professional-standard cameras and video cameras are not. Unauthorized photography and/or filming may result in images being deleted by security staff.
18. Patrons acknowledge that filming may take place at the Event and by purchasing a ticket and attending the Event at the Venue all patrons agree that representatives of the Event Organiser and/or their representatives and/or their affiliates may record, reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate or otherwise use a patron’s performances, names, image, voices, and likeness as captured at the Event for the purposes of creating or producing any television program or other audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity, and licence others to do the same, without needing to provide additional compensation. Where a patron has any moral rights in such materials, each agrees to consent to such use of the materials that but for that consent may amount to a breach of those moral rights.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Event Organiser and the Venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by you attending the Event or by entering or being on the Venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Event Organiser or Venue or otherwise.