Sorry But This Professional Rugby League Player Probably Trains Harder Than You
Allana Ferguson might come in a small package but whatever you do....do NOT underestimate her strength.
We profiled the Aussie professional Rugby League star in our latest episode of MTV Fit Sessions with adidas Australia. We also asked her if we could find out exactly what kind of training you need to do to become one of the most elite athletes this country has to offer.
Here are three Allana Ferguson-approved core workouts that will get you abs just like her. We hope.
Gym Ball Squat
1. Place hands in a firm, comfortable position on a medicine ball.
2. Put your dominant foot in the middle of the ball before placing your weight in your hands and hoist your second leg on to the ball.
3. Find a fixated spot on the ground and begin 3 set of 10 squats.
1. Lay out a circuit of 6 training cones lined up 3 in a row.
2. Lie on the ground before raising yourself up and bound across each cone in a single leg jump.
3. Continue the second row of cones with a double leg jump and repeat 6 times each.
Hollow Body Rocks
1. Lie on your back and focus most of your weight on your tail bone whilst raising your arms alongside your body and place your legs in a lifted table top.
2. Start rocking back and forth whilst keeping a tight core.
3. Continue this with 3 sets of 60 reps or try an advance version by extending your legs out straight.
This Is What A Professional Rugby League Player Looks Like In 2017