Crazy celeb demands revealed
Is it just us, or are celebs demands (and heads) getting bigger by the day?!
From someone employed to wash and cut fresh fruit and vegies at every one of Katy Perry’s concerts to Mariah Carey insisting that 20 white kittens and 100 doves be in her dressing room, this surely make our request for milk in the office kitchen seem like a breeze!
Although it is reported that celebs include such bizarre requests on their riders to simply see if the venue is actually reading them, we’re not convinced- they’re real all the way!
The rapper sure knows how to quench his thirst...
• 4 dozen natural scented incense sticks
• E-Z Wider rolling papers
• 1 bottle of Pinot Grigio,
• 1 case of Heineken,
• 1 bottle of Jack Daniel’s,
• one bottle of Patron Silver tequila,
• 1 bottle of Grey Goose,
• 1 bottle of Hennessy or Courvoisier
It seems the biebs loves large scale couple dressing with his entourage?!
• 2 packages of plain white crew-neck t-shirts, in sizes XS and L
• 2 packages of white tank tops, sizes L and XL
• 3 packages of white lo-rise socks, size XS and L
Is the singer trying to tell us something about his breath?!
• 4 soft head toothbrushes,
• 1 bottle of Listerine,
• 2 small tubes of mint-flavoured toothpaste
• 2 packages of Altoids breath mints
• “Kids brand cereal” (either Capn’n Crunch, Count Chocula, Lucky Charms, Cookie Crisp or Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Ok the whole doves and kittens thing is really strange!
• 20 white kittens and 100 doves
• $200 bottle of cabernet sauvignon
• 2 dozen white roses and vanilla aromatherapy candles
• No busy patterns in the living room space
• Her room should be about 24C
C’mon Madge, the 200 person entourage is a bit over the top!
• A 200-person entourage that includes 30 bodyguards, personal chefs, a yoga instructor, an acupuncturist and an on-site dry cleaner.
• 20 international phone lines
• Lilies and white and light-pink roses that have stems trimmed to precisely 6 inches
That Mannequin has to be a joke?!
• Mannequin with puffy pink pubic hair
• White leather couches, fresh roses and black satin drapes
• Old rock posters of David Bowie, Queen, Elton John and Billie Holiday
• Peanut butter with flax seed that contain no more than 4g of sugar
Actually pretty normal by rider standards!
• Haribo gummies
• Oreo cookies
• Mini Babybel cheese
• Cans of Red Bull
Why doesn’t she just ask for freshly baked cookies then?! Win, win!
• Scented candles that must smell like baked goods
• 2 Space Heaters — VERY IMPORTANT
• Buckets of spicy fried chicken — no thighs, lot of wings — a large cheese platter
• Three packs of gum in three different flavours
With all that stage make up, white is definitely a bad choice!
• White flowers (preferably roses or lilies)
• White lounges
• White covers for the chairs
• White candles
• White food, such as fish and fruit
Pretty standard for Mr Kim Kardashian..
• Imported and re-cut Versace towels.
• Any chauffeur who drives him must wear 100% cotton clothes, “no man-made fibres.”
- Alice Joyce