9 Reasons We Are Pants-Wettingly Excited To See Paper Towns
To celebrate the July 16th Aussie release of author John Green's adapted film, Paper Towns, starring Cara Delevingne and Nat Wolff, we bring to you a list of 9 reasons why we are pants-wettingly excited to see the film.
1. It's Cara Delevingne's first lead role in a movie.
I mean this one is pretty blindingly obvious isn't it? We're keen to see what this model-cum-actress has up her acting sleeve.
2. The road trip element of the film.
We literally lose our biscuits if there is a road trip in a movie...that's where all the characters really "find" themselves ya feel?
3. It stars our new crush, Nat Wolff.
Anyone who saw him in Palo Alto with James Franco last year will understand EXACTLY what we're talking about.
4. It is based on a novel of the same name written by John Green who also wrote The Fault In Our Stars.
We're still not ok since watching that film, so many feels.
5. The Cara Delevingne/Nat Wolff chemistry.
They looks so in love. We really 'ship them hard IRL.
6. Seeing Cara Delevingne in civillian clothing.
This is what Cara D would have looked like if she grew up in your suburban neighbourhood. Obvs she still nails jeans and a hoodie.
7. The bang on sountrack.
So many tooooonz, including bangers from Twin Shadow, Santigold, HAIM and Nat & Alex Wolff.
8. Stars up-and-coming actress, Halston Sage.
You may have seen this young beauty in The Bling Ring...watch this space.
"You have to get lost before you find yourself," - Margot
Cara Delevingne's Best Red Carpet Moments