Why Cindy Crawford's 13-year-old daughter will be the fashion industry's next It Girl
We'd like to think that we know a thing or two about what makes an It Girl and according to our 'Bachelor of Fleekness' (n.b not a real degree) we say 13-year-old Kaia Gerber has 'IT'.
Let's take a look at her file and why we think she's going to be the fashion industry's newest darling...
1) She has a face that could rival Cindy Crawford's....no rly she's her daughter and is seriously giving us hectic #twinning vibes...
2) She's barely into her teens and she already has more fans than you'll most likely ever have. She just hit 100k followers on Instagram....welp.
3) She lives a truly #blessedlife hanging out in Cali basically living out our OC dreams.
4) She understands the importance of using your Instagram account for posting cute dog pics.
5) She has already been taking notes from current It Girl, Bella Hadid.
6) We can also very well see her as a future member of Swifty's girl squad.
7) She has trained her older brother, Presley, 15, really well...he's always on hand to get a good snap of her for Instagram.
8) She's already working the media circuit like a pro.
9) She's making us beyond jealous with all of her incredible travel pics.
10) She completely gets the whole Harry Styles thing and isn't above fangirling.
11) She's already nailing the modelling steez...must be in her DNA or summin.
12) She actually is hilarious. A beauty with a personality....she's going to go far this one. Watch this space!
Watch the latest episode of #MTVITGIRLS...