29 Thoughts I Had Watching 'The Hills: New Beginnings' Episode 1
It's here!!!!! It's finally here!!!!
After what seems like ~forever~ The Hills cast are finally back in the reboot series and whoooooo damn it was worth the wait. If you haven't caught up yet watch the first episode below...
The whole gang is back - except for LC and Kristin - but that's fine. There's enough drama without them.
As a true Hills stan from way back, I decided to doth my journalist cap and take you through 29 thoughts I had watching the premiere episode of The Hills: New Beginnings. Enjoy, bitches.
1. They're teasing the season ahead and I've already got heart palpitations. Is it weird that I only feel alive when I see complete strangers arguing on a reality show? Don't answer that.
2. I've read the headlines about Audrina and I honestly feel bad for her. Real talk: no one should ever have to put up with abuse. I'm happy to see her out of that toxic marriage and rebuilding her life. Ok sorry that's the last serious thing I'll say here.
3. God I've missed Heidi. These shoes scream "I'd like to speak to the manager" with the sass turned all the way up.
4. I honestly want to join this book club. It's good because the only reading you have to do is on the label on the bottle of bubbly.
5. JUSTIN BOBBY? SHUT THE EFF UP. Ok look they weren't great back in the day but maybe, just maybe, we are in a place where Justin and Audrina might actually be good for each other.
6. Steph Pratt is back. Wow I truly loved seeing her in Made In Chelsea. Where my MIC stans at? Just me? Cool.
7. Steph's dog for sure wants to be removed from this narrative. Pray for him.
8. How can I own these wine glasses IMMEDIATELY?
9. Ok seeing Spencer's beautiful relationship with hummingbirds is honestly my therapy.
10. Positively DYING over the fact Speidi's dogs made it all the way to Costa Rica to exhile themselves from the evil media.
11. I want to live in the Speidi household. That is a generous pour.
12. Brody addresses the fact he is married to Kaitlynn Jenner and his father is named Caitlyn Jenner.
13. THE FELLAS ARE BACK.
14. Still blows my mind that these two are dads. Time flies.
15. I want "I don't hold grudges, JK I definitely do" engraved on my tombstone.
16. My face when they find out I've been using fake email addresses to get free trials at various gyms.
17. Honestly fuck me up with the size of the wine glasses at the Pratt house. Adopt me!!!!
18. This dog eats better than I do.
19. Ok I don't want to start anything but it kinda seems like Brody....doesn't want to be married? Just a hunch.
20. IT'S A PAM ANDERSON CAMEO!!!!! A PAM-EO IF YOU WILL!!!!
21. Hello, just officially letting the world know I have a huge crush on Brandon. Seeya.
22. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Mischa being on the show. I just can't shake the Marissa Cooper from her you know? But surprisingly she seems chill and a nice addition to the cast and I'm excited to see what happens with her. That's all, thanks.
23. My mind is broken after reading this.
24. "It's time to get back to reality"......on a reality show....
25. Fuaaarrrrrrk Justin Bobby looks HOT. And he still drives a motorcycle. Hose me down.
26. Ok kids, this is what Kaitlynn is trying to tell us. She wants a baby and she doesn't care if she has to raise it on her own. Because she'll be rolling in that cold hard JENNER MONNNNAAAYYY.
27. Are we just going to ignore the fact that Spencer's personal assistant is called "JAIR"????? Like chair but worse????
28. Gunner in Gucci sweatpants has got me feeling poor. They're not even real pants they're just the pants you chill in at home.
29. Wow you're really going to make me wait until next episode to find out what this pic means? DAMN.
Don't miss The Hills: New Beginnings Tuesdays at 12pm express from the US - only on MTV!
All The Red Carpet Pics From 'The Hills: New Beginnings' Premiere...
All The Red Carpet Pics From 'The Hills: New Beginnings' Premiere