24 Thoughts I Had Watching The First Episode Of 'The Veronicas: Blood Is For Life'
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your lives. Because it truly begins, now that The Veronicas *finally* have a reality series. If you think that I'm being dramatic, it's because I am. Have I been waiting a lifetime to get a sneak peek into the lives of Australia's most iconic twins? Yes. Am I ashamed? Not a bit.
The Veronicas: Blood Is For Life (catch up on ep 1 above) has landed and because of the roaring success of my 'Thoughts I Had...' recap series which rolled out during The Hills: New Beginnings, they've invited me back. And by 'invited me back' I mean I begged MTV and said, "if you don't let me do it I'll sing Untouched in the office foyer until you let me," and here we are.
So without further ado, here are 24 thoughts I had watching episode 1 of The Veronicas: Blood Is For Life.
1. If you grew up in Queensland, you had this bath. I honestly had to do a double take - was this my bath? Did I grow up with The Veronicas? Am I a Veronica? No? Ok.
2. Mr and Mrs Veronica are SERVING IT.
3. Singlets and baggy jeans - iconic.
4. Hearing that Jess and Lisa didn't speak for a year makes my heart hurt.
5. WE STAN A SISTER COMEBACK.
6. If you've never asked your sister, "can you tell that I don't have a bra on?" were you ever really sisters?
7. Ahhhh good old Uncle Kyle Sandilands. Where would we be without him? He keeps us young.
8. These fur coats are giving me first class passengers on the Titanic vibes and obvs I'm here for it.
9. How does anyone look this good at 6am? I resemble a literal thumb until at least 11am.
10. Here's Kyle and his special microphone made of pure gold which is polished daily using interns tears.
11. I can't stand seeing them cry. Whenever I see a person cry on TV I start crying (btw I've got my period at the moment).
12. Honestly, if you grew up with sisters you would know this is a totally healthy interaction. I grew up with two sisters and one time we scratched each other so hard the nails left a purple indentation in the skin. Minutes later we were laughing and roller blading. Such is life.
13. L-O-L this is so triggering for me.
14. "I love your outfits" I can't.
15. "It's like a facial except they go inside your face," is pure poetry.
16. The last two dollars in my bank account looking at me just before pay day:
17. "Oh my gosh wow" me to me when I finally get my winged eyeliner semi-perfect.
18. It's like, will we as women ever learn - DO NOT PICK YOUr friCKEn PimPLES!!!! No we will never learn.
19. "I'm Italian" - Lady Gaga/The Veronicas making pasta in a microwave.
20. Is there anything more terrifying than a group of school kids? Methinks not.
21. Whoever the student is who sang 'Moon River' at this talent show in 2019 - I love you. I am you. Please don't ever change.
22. I am living for the fact that teenage girls are towering over The Veronicas.
23. Uh-oh we need some crowd control? The teenagers have stormed the stage and they won't leave until they have an Instagram endorsement deal.
24. I don't think I will ever get sick of hearing Untouched. If I do, that'll be the day I die.
make sure you tune in to the next episode of the veronicas brand new reality series 'the veronicas: blood is for life' Sundays at 6pm on your tv screens and mtv.com.au - only on mtv!
Gold Stars Go To Everyone Who Can Tell Which Veronicas Twin Is Which In These 12 Identical Pics...
Gold Stars Go To Everyone Who Can Tell Which Veronicas Twin Is Which In These 12 Identical Pics
1 of 12
2 of 12
3 of 12
4 of 12
5 of 12
6 of 12
7 of 12
8 of 12
9 of 12
10 of 12
11 of 12
12 of 12