22 Thoughts I Had Watching 'The Veronicas: Blood Is For Life' Episode 2
Welcome back to the ~Twindom~ my loyal Veronicas fans.
Last week we kicked off the premiere episode of 'Blood Is For Life' and I for one had a really great time watching it. We're on episode 2 and the gals are still singing, still searching for lube, and still looking identical to each other. Go figure!!!! So without further ado here are 22 thoughts I had watching the latest ep.
1. Kicking things off this week with a wholesome moment - the gals calling their mama bear. You can tell they love her so much. EVERYONE GO AND CALL YOUR MOTHERS RIGHT NOW (and drink a glass of water).
2. ❤️❤️❤️ "the third Veronica" ❤️❤️❤️
3. rEAL mEN crY
4. I wish I could get excited about something as much as Logan gets excited about his garden.
5. Hello I love you tiny kitty.
6. Ok so I always try and pull off outfits like the one Kai is wearing and it just doesn't work. How is he so cool?
7. Has anyone seen Wolf Creek......?
8. Logan confused about why people didn't want to barter with him in 2019 is killing me.
9. "You have to make it sound like an old lady farting" - getting a t-shirt made with this on it.
10. True romance is having a candlelit dinner and asking your partner to go take you to buy lube.
11. Best butch fantasy: a cat and a U-Haul.
12. I don't normally get off on rock formations but holy hell Sedona is pretty.
13. Ok but why is this cocktail-making scene MY new fantasy?
14. Me: No I'm not going to have kick ons at my place tonight. *Me 6 hours later*:
15. A good reality show uses the phrases "platinum gay" or "gold star gay" imho.
16. Listens to Shania Twain once:
17. I'm thinking about wearing this to my family Christmas BBQ:
18. And here is the chief lingerie designer:
19. Ok new show idea...."Kar Stuff with Kai".....thoughts?
20. Imagine this dapper fellow walking up to you asking for water-based lubricant.
21. OK DON'T PANIC BUT THE LATEX IS MISSING. I REPEAT, THE LATEX IS MISSING.
22. You'll never feel joy quite like losing your latex catsuit and then finding it. God, she works in mysterious ways.
tune in to watch the next episode of the veronicas: blood is for life sundays at 6pm on foxtel channel 124 and online at mtv.com.au.
PICS: Check Out The Veronicas Incredible Glow Up Over The Past 14 Years...
PICS: Check Out The Veronicas Incredible Glow Up Over The Past 14 Years
Getty1 of 18
Getty2 of 18
Getty3 of 18
Getty4 of 18
Getty5 of 18
Getty6 of 18
Getty7 of 18
Getty8 of 18
Getty9 of 18
Getty10 of 18
Getty11 of 18
Getty12 of 18
Getty13 of 18
Getty14 of 18
Getty15 of 18
Getty16 of 18
Getty17 of 18
Getty18 of 18