23 Ways To Distract Yourself While All Your Mates Are In Europe
We're currently in that dreaded three-month period where every single person we know (or at least have on Facebook) is flooding our feeds with their Eurosummer snaps in what can only be described as a personal affront to all their pleb friends back home.
Luckily, we have have put together a handy list of things to do when the FOMO just gets too much. So if you can't treat yo'self to some flights, here are some welcome distractions to dull the pain...
1. Buy multiple fidget spinners to perfect your skills
2. Rack your brain to remember your Myspace/Bebo passwords for a trip down memory lane (if that fails, go back to when FB began and cringe at your old statuses.)
3. Extend your radius on Tinder and Bumble to 100km and Swipe until there's no one left.
4. Contemplate selling your kidney on the black market for cheap flights. Google "where is black market?"
5. Make your way through every restaurant in your Deliveroo region and rate them in order of preference.
6. Create a YouTube account and try to become a beauty/singing/gaming/insert fad star.
7. Apply for jobs in Europe. Google translate your CV if the country isn’t English-speaking.
8. Start writing your memoir. Realise you'd have so many more stories if you went to Europe. Cry.
9. Re-learn the dance moves to Miley Cyrus’ ‘Hoedown Throwdown’.
10. Catch an Uber everywhere in an attempt to raise your rating.
11. Get so deep in Reddit that you forget your own name.
12. Log on to your favourite online store and put absolutely everything you want into your cart. Bonus points if you reach $10,000+.
13. Sign up to SugarDaddy.com.
14. Upload endless #TBTs, but pretend they’re current.
15. Attempt to create a viral meme.
16. Forgo above when you get caught in a meme vortex.
17. Stalk everyone on Facebook who has the same name as you.
18. Dress your pet up in your clothes and take selfies.
19. Learn the words to Eminem’s 'Rap God' – you will fail.
20. Sign up to Ancestry.com and convince yourself you’re related to a celebrity.
21. Download The Sims and lose your concept of time, space and personal hygiene.
22. Keep refreshing your bank balance in the hopes money will magically appear.
23. Drink wine.
Feel better yet?
Start Preppin' Your Eurosummer With These Top 10 Must Visit Picks...
Start Preppin' Your Eurosummer With These Top 10 Must Visit Picks
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10