This year marks the 20th anniversary of Daria on MTV, and the show remains our No.1 feminist inspo!
Lets take a look back on Daria's most kick-ass feminist moments to ignite a fire within.
1. Taking no sh*t from Quinn when it comes to what she eats."Get the hell away from me."
2. Looks aren't everything.
3.When Daria and Jane get hit on, and Daria's sarcastic response is everything.
4. Daria's valedictorian speech to view the world with scepticism - and of course, pizza makes everything better.
5. Self-confidence through the roof on this girl.
6. Being a true friend when they need you the most.
7. Daria seemed to have her life goals all figured out, wanting to stray from her parents lives, as much as possible.
8. Let's not forget Jodie Landon, a true icon.
9. Jodie's choice to go to a mostly black uni, because she was tired of feeling like the minority at her school.
10. The serious sarcasm on being considered ~different~.
Don't miss episodes of Daria this Saturday (5th) on MTV from 5 pm! We’ll be airing a 'Stoner Sesh' with back-to-back episodes of Daria, Punk’d, Jackass and Just Tattoo Of Us!
All The Fierce & Influential Celebs Spotted At The Women's March