Kim Kardashian is laughing straight to the bank, and she hasn't even hit the big 4-0 yet!
Forbes recently released their annual list of top-earning TV celebrities, and Kim has taken out the title for the youngest celeb with a whopping $45.5 million under her belt.
That puts the reality TV star ahead of hosts Simon Cowell ($43.5 million) and Steve Harvey ($42.5 million)
Topping the list was (no surprise) Dr. Phil, with a mind-blowing $79 million. Just behind him is Ellen DeGeneres with an equally as astonishing $77 million.
Ah, how the other half live...
Here's Forbes' full list of top-earning TV celebs:
1. Dr Phil McGraw, $79 million
2. Ellen DeGeneres, $77 million
3. Jerry Seinfeld, $69 million
4. Gordon Ramsay, $60 million
5. Ryan Seacrest, $58 million
6. Louis C.K.m $52 million
7. Judy Sheindlin, $47 million
8. Kim Kardashian West, $45.5 million
9. Simon Cowell, $43.5 million
10. Steve Harvey, $42.5 million
The 18 Most Followed Celebs Will Put Your Instagram Account To Shame...