Time To Move? Here Are The Top 10 Cities To Live In For Young People
1 / 10
10. Manchester, UK: With a music scene that almost rivals their sporting fandoms, Manchester is a vibrant hub for young people to explore a diverse range of interests.
2 / 10
9. Cologne, Germany: This city is about as picturesque as they come and is home to stunning architecture, delicious delicacies and boasts a lively metropolitan scene for anyone looking to kick start an endeavour.
Photo By Pinterest
3 / 10
8. New York City, USA: We would've been SHOOK if NYC didn't make the list. Especially considering the vibrant cosmopolitan is a bucket list destination for many aspiring dreamers looking to make it in the Big Apple.
4 / 10
7. Barcelona, Spain: One of our personal favourites, the bright and bubbly culture of Barcelona is infectious and the food, art and beach weather are all bonuses.
5 / 10
6. Vancouver, Canada: You can't go past Vancouver's stunning landscape, but throw in a progressive government as well as a focus on equality and we've already packed our bags.
Photo By @el_vi_r