Hold onto your hats and maybe get a little cushion to hide behind because Just Tattoo Of Us is BACK, with Charlotte Crosby and her pals holding the reigns as the tattoos get more savage than ever before.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Having already had boyfriend Josh Ritchie, Geordie Shore pals Chloe Ferry and Aaron Chalmers and former TOWIE star Joey Essex by her side, this time around Charlotte will also be joined by Lateysha Grace and Geordie lad Nathan Henry.
Wanna see what’s coming up on new Just Tattoo Of Us? Feast your eyes on this:
With Lateysha and Nathan both having braved the studio before, they’re sure to know exactly what our new participants are going through – although, having already seen everything from fake proposals to poo, who knows what the next tattoo chapter will bring.
Get Thursday 4th of April, 9:30pm in your diaries stat, because you do not want to miss this.
Charlotte’s also persuaded some famous faces to sit in the scariest tattoo chair on TV, with the likes of TOWIE star Bobby Norris, Geordie’s own Aussie lad Alex Macpherson and True Love or True Lies? Fakes Cameron and Shereece all getting themselves some new tattoos.
DJ Tom Zanetti and Ex On The Beach lad Jack Devlin are all heading to the studio, along with series three returnees Jack and Crystal.
Along with Lateysha and Nathan, Josh, Chloe, Joey and Aaron will be returning to join Charlotte in the hosting seat, doing their best to put out any drama during the reveals.
Good luck, guys.
Don't miss brand new Just Tattoo Of Us, starting Thursday 4th of April at 9:30pm on MTV!
Look back on some of Just Tattoo Of Us' Best/Worst Moments in the videos below:
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021