Things are getting a little awkward on A Double Shot At Love...
This week, Vinny's main squeeze Elle realises she hasn't spent much time with Pauly.
In an effort to get to know both guidos, she organises a secret rendezvous with Pauly and they end up locking lips.
Pauly comes clean with Vinny, and things get a bit tense between the BFFs.
Check out what goes down in the sneak peek clips below:
"This process is gonna get harder and harder," Pauly says. "Me and Vinny are both vibe with Elle. Now it's down to the point where we're catching feelings for the same girl."
Vinny says, "I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little in my feelings towards Elle now, but at the same time, what can I say to the girl? I'm kissing other women in front of her so it's only fair. She's doing it right, she's playing both sides, she has the right to do that."
"So, I only hate her a little bit."
Will Vinny and Pauly D fight it out for Elle's affection?
Find out with all new episodes of A Double Shot At Love on Thursdays at 9:30pm, only on MTV!
Check out last week's episode below:
GALLERY: Get To Know Your 'Double Shot At Love' Cast Mates
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021