In truly devastating news, Kristin Cavallari took to instagram this morning to share with the world that her and husband, Jay Cutler, have decided to get a divorce.
The couple, who have been together for almost a decade, and share three beautiful children together - Camden, 7, Jaxon, 5, and Saylor, 4 - revealed that they have “come to a loving conclusion to get a divorce”.
The ex-NFL star also shared the same statement on his Instagram alongside a beautiful pic of the pair.
The Hills alumni has been no stranger to the spotlight, having shared the ups and downs of her life since first appearing on Laguna Beach when she was just 17-years-old.
The news of the pair's split has come as a shock as the couple just recently vacationed together in a controversial trip to the Bahamas and are just two months short of their 10 year anniversary.
The now infamous trip came under fire as the fam flew to the Bahamas amid serious coronavirus fears in early march. In an incredible beat by beat twitter thread the couple received an incredible amount of backlash for travelling with her family and friends and implying they couldnt get home.
So the announcement of the couples split comes at a verrrrryyyy interesting time.
Like the many ill fated tv couples have come before them, their relationship has been on full display in their E! reality series Very Cavallari for the past 2 years.
In the most recent season, rumors of an affair between Jay and Kristins, now ex-BFF Kelly Henderson troubled the star. But despite the allegations, both heavily denied by Jay and Kelly, the couple appeared to be stronger than ever as the rest of the season unfolded.
You never really know what goes on between a man and a woman but this concious uncoupling seems pretty final for this pair.
Main Image Credit: Licensed by Getty
From 00s Cali Beach Babe To Instagram Goddess: Kristin Cavallari's Style Evolution
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021