On all new Young Moms Club, Chandlar is forced to make a bold move the day her baby is born.
Episode 3 follows 25-year-old soon-to-be mum-of-two Chandlar and her boyfriend Aaron the day their baby is due to be born.
As well as a few frustrating delays on their way to the hospital, Aaron tells Chandler he has a "package" being delivered at their hotel which he needs to pick up.
Check out Chandlar and Aaron's fight in the sneak peek clips below:
"Aaron has not been there for me the whole pregnancy, and now he's not going to be there for the biggest moment of our child's life," Chandlar says.
According to Chandlar, throughout her labour Aaron was "in and out of the room," and the nurses started to notice he was "totally high on drugs."
Their son Jaxton was eventually born and soon after, Chandlar kicked Aaron out. 24 hours later, he was arrested.
"This is supposed to be the happiest time of a woman's life, giving birth, but my child's father is in jail," Chandlar says.
Will Chandlar and Aaron ever make it work?
Find out on all new episodes of Teen Mom: Young Moms Club Sundays at 5:55pm, only on MTV!
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021