After an incredible first season full of tears, tantrums, breakups, make ups and pregnancies; the cast of Teen Mom Australia are returning for a v special reunion show.
Ammi, Sita and Georgie sit on the couch to take a look back at the season that was, exploring their biggest moments.
Hosted by Teen Mom Australia correspondent and reality star, Alex Nation, and mtv.com.au editor, Lisa Hamilton, they recap the devastating lows and heartwarming highs experienced by the girls. The mums will also be joined by some vip guests including Ammi's sister Katya, and Georgie, John and Kelly sit down to give an update on their situation.
The show will also touch on where Ammi, Sita and Georgie are now after being selected from more than a thousand applicants to star in the first ever season of Teen Mom Australia.
There will be more tears, more lols and hopefully not too many dirty nappies. We cannot wait.
Make sure you tune in to watch the Teen Mom Australia Reunion Special Sunday 15th September at 6pm - only on MTV!
PICS: Check Out All Of The V Cute Moments From The Teen Mom Australia Launch...
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021