From movie star to pop star, model to influencer, entrepeneur and resort owner, Lindsay Lohan has kicked enough goals in her short 32 years on this planet to make the rest of us feel, tbh, sad and inadequate.
And the freckle-faced redheaded slashie has just marked a brand new chapter in her epically storied career, making her transition to reality TV star as the host of MTV's ~hawtest~ new show, Lidsay Lohan's Beach Club.
The widely buzzed-about docuseries chronicles Linds as she expands her business empire in Mykonos with the launch of her new club Lohan Beach House... extra AF.
And to celebrate, we thought we'd take a look back at the self-proclaimed boss bitch's biggest career moments. And since her career began from about the age of 3, there are lots of them. Brace yourselves!
1989 - 1996: little Linds stars in dozens of print ads and TV commercials, like this one for jello:
1998: 12-year-old Lindsay stars as BOTH LEAD CHARACTERS in her first ever film, The Parent Trap, alongside bonafide celebs Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson.
2003: An awkward, streaky-haired 17-year-old punk Lindsay rocks her way into our hearts in the remake of lovable teen comedy Freaky Friday alongside Jamie-Lee Curtis and hearthrob Chad Michael Murray.
2004: Lindsay appears on MTV's TRL and publicly attempted to put her infamous beef with fellow teen star, Hilary Duff to rest, proclaiming: "I love you, Hilary Duff!" live on air (it didn't work though)
2004: Lindsay's teen queen status is well and truly cemented by her turn in the instantly and eternally iconic movie, Mean Girls.
2004: Linsday launches her popstar career with debut single 'Rumors' followed by her album Speak, which peaks at number four on the Billboard 200 charts!
2004: 17-year-old Lindsay becomes the youngest person EVER to host the MTV Movie Awards
2004: Lindsay scores her first (but definitely not her last) gig hosting Saturday Night Live
2005: Lindsay takes out TWO MTV Movie Awards for her work on Mean Girls
2005: Lindsay stars in the Disney flick Herbie: Fully Loaded alongside superstars Michael Keaton and Matt Dillon
2005: Lindsay becomes the first star to cop a My Scene celebrity doll, released by toy company Mattel
2005: Lindsay releases her second album A Little More Personal (Raw) which goes on to be certified Gold
2006: Lindsay is widely praised for her "serious" acting chops in the ensemble comedy A Prairie Home Companion alongside the legendary Meryl Streep and in the Emilio Estevez ensemble drama, Bobby
2006: Lindsay's off-camera exploits begin to overshadow her career pursuits somewhat, as a tabloid feud ignites between she and former BFF, Paris Hilton, after Lindsay begins dating Hilton’s ex, Stavros Niarchos.
Fuel is then added to the fire after the hotel heiress is filmed laughing while her new squeeze (and Lindsay's ex!) Brandon Davis publicly calls Lindsay a “firecrotch”.
#TeamFirecrotch all the way!
2008: Lindsay recreates Marilyn Monroe's famous last nude photoshoot for New York magazine's Spring Fashion edition
2008: Lindsay launches her own fashion line, 6126
2009: Lindsay becomes a cover girl for Spanish Vogue
2010: Lindsay narrates and presents the British TV documentary Lindsay Lohan's Indian Journey, about human trafficking in India
2012: Lindsay's first ever nude Playboy spread hits shelves (Editor Hugh Hefner claimed the issue "broke sales records")
2013: Lindsay fills in for comedian Chelsea Handler hosting Chelsea Lately, a turn that garnered rave reviews and smashing the ratings
2014: Lindsay shares a compellingly personal 8-part docu-series dubbed simply Lindsay, which follows her life and work as she moves to New York City after leaving rehab
2014: Lindsay makes her stage debut in the London West End production of David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow, a satire about the movie business
2016: Lindsay opens her first nightclub, Lohan Nightclub, in Athens, Greece!
2018: Now 32-year-old Lindsay opens her first resort on the Greek island of Mykonos called Lohan Beach House Mykonos and, later, her second resort in Ialisos Beach, Rhodes, called Lohan Beach House Rhodes
2019: Lindsay becomes a reality TV star, with her brand new series Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club airing on MTV!
catch new lindsay lohan's beach club' wednesdays at 12pm au / 2pm nz, encoring at 8:30pm - only on mtv!
PICS: Meet The Sh*t Hot Cast From Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021