The "party's here" at A Double Shot at Love.
During tonight's brand-new episode of the dating series, Vinny brought the ladies to his hometown of Staten Island, and when the girls arrived at a local pizza restaurant, he teased that a "special friend" would be joining. While some women thought it might be his mom Paola and others guessed it would be Uncle Nino, it was none other than Snooki.
"Oh my god, am I Oprah?" Nicole perfectly asked as she walked in to lots of shrieking. She immediately complimented everyone by saying, "Oh my God, you're all so cute!" and sat down for some much-needed Italian cuisine. And yes, the past Jersey Shore hookup was an immediate topic.
"I'm usually not allowed to hang out or sit next to Nicole," Vinny quipped as they settled around the table, while she countered with, "Oh, we're over it."
But shifting back to Nicole's role: helping her roomie find a "good girl." And Vinny had complete trust in Nicole that she would be a helpful asset (a big slight shift in tone when talking about the other JS surprise -- aka Angelina).
From realizing Suzi "looks like me!" to asking the girls the last time they had sex (Derynn is apparently "a dessert"), Snooki went "full on mommy" to find the best match for Vin. And after a lighthearted meal, it was time for Nicole to give her feedback to him -- with some funny descriptions/pointing gestures.
Check out Snooki's advice in the sneak peek clips below:
"I really like that girl [Suzi], the MILF [Brittnay]," she began. "I feel like you have a connection with this one, the brunette [Maria]. But I really like this girl too [Elle]."
Vinny was grateful to have Nicole's help -- and appreciated her question about when he can bang them (some things just won't ever, ever change). While Vinny (and Pauly) told Suzi her cab had arrived, will he zero in on the three girls -- Brittnay, Maria and Elle -- Snooki singled out as special picks? Or will he give someone else a shot at love?
- Jordana Ossad
Find out with all new episodes of A Double Shot At Love on Thursdays at 9:30pm, only on MTV!
Missed the last episode? Check it out below:
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021