“Welcome to the Motherhood”
Teen Mom Australia is officially back for a second season, airing on all our usual MTV channels as well as the brand new free-to-air channel, 10 Shake.
In Australia, a baby is born once every minute and 45 seconds. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, only 2.2% of those births are from teenage mums – something that is becoming increasingly rare in Australia. That's one of the many reasons – and yes, we're bias – why we love the show: it offers a crazy interesting insight into a life situation that’s becoming way less common.
Catch Aussie teen mums Ammi, Sita, Georgina and Tanisha as they are all put to the test navigating these unique circumstances when season 2 of Teen Mom Australia premieres on Tuesday, 27 October at 8.30pm.
What to expect from the second season? Glad you asked. Each episode will be filled with honest stories of what it’s like raising kids, while also trying to find the right balance between motherhood and being a teenager. There will be tears, tantrums, and tons of love. Plus, we've got a whole new mum entering the fold.
Check out the trailer for the second season here:
Watch Ammi, Sita, Georgina and Tanisha on Teen Mom Australia season 2 when it premieres Tuesday, 27 October at 8.30pm on 10 Shake (a free-to-air first for the show) and on MTV on Foxtel (channel 124), Foxtel Now, Sky (015) and Fetch (104) at the same time.
In the meantime, you can watch all of Teen Mom Australia season 1 here.
Main Image Credit: Teen Mom Australia, MTV
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021