Perusing the Interwebz for your dream vacay accommodation can be a b*tch of a chore. First, you gotta check to see if the listing is within your budget. Then you have to check out the amenities. Bed, washing machine, relatively clean looking shower, sex dungeon…WAIT WHAT?!
If you’ve ever dreamt of getting a lil’ hot and heavy with bae on holiday, then never fear since KinkBNB is the website that will allow you to fulfil all your ~wildest S&M dreams~.
Hailing as the sex-positive version of popular property rental site Airbnb, KinkBNB provides potential holiday-ers with the opportunity to rent a regular home, apartment or room but with the added addition of bondage, an isolation cell and sex toys.
Listings can be found in every corner of the globe—including four rental homes in Australia— and there are no restrictions on signing up as a guest or host, you have to be approved by a moderator to be able to peruse the site in all its kinky glory.
So if you’ve ever wanted to try out an ‘orgy and swinger friendly’ dungeon, then book yourself in to stay at the Brisbane home that will only cost you $227 a night. Or if your budget isn’t particularly forthcoming, then give the Dungeon East in Los Angeles a go. It only costs $2.50 an hour for a strong Wi-Fi connection, air con and sex furniture.
That’s a great holiday deal if we’ve ever heard of one.
- Jess Lim
- Picking FavouritesOn our final day of publishing, we reflect on the best stories we’ve ever done.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Alice GriffinPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV Australia editor Alice Griffin tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Reena GuptaPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Reena Gupta tries her hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Pressing Questions With Jackson LangfordPressing Questions is, undoubtedly, the hardest column of all time. Here, on our very last day of publishing, MTV writer Jackson Langford tries his hand at answering the tricky questions that we so blatantly put on others.05/11/2021
- Courtney Barnett Is On The FenceAt a time when opinion is currency, Courtney Barnett is one of the few public figures who doesn’t claim to have all the answers. Instead, her new album, ‘Things Take Time, Take Time’, muses on modern life with all its complexities, frustrations and beauty.05/11/2021
- 17 Months Of Incredible Australian MusicWriter Jackson Langford tips his hat to the Aussie songs he loved most over the past year and a bit.04/11/2021